• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chatroom not worked for me for 2 years :(

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
I've made a topic in here before but it is really bugging me now.

I really want to go in and chat :(

I am on a MacBook, I have tried Safari & Mozilla Firefox. I have even tried on my OH's netbook via Window's IE.

I have deleted all browsing history & cookies etc too so I don't know why it wont work for me.

This is what happens (attached):

Is there any hope?

Attachments

• Picture 62.jpg
    Picture 62.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 63.jpg
    Picture 63.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 64.jpg
    Picture 64.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 20
Amy SC has just done a huge server upgrade, you need to be patient for him to see this!

Just bumping so it doesn't get lost. & IzziesMom I don't think mine is because of teh server upgrade either it's just never worked for me! :(

The chat is down for now, so theres not much that can be done atm

Chatroom is down for everyone at the moment.

Oh I know I was just replying to the ladies comment! :thumbup:

The chatroom has never liked me!

I figured out why - Just haven't got round to fixing it (not really sure how to tbh).

The Chatroom doesn't like your username - Throws an error with certain characters (like ..)

Is still on my list to do.

I figured out why - Just haven't got round to fixing it (not really sure how to tbh).

The Chatroom doesn't like your username - Throws an error with certain characters (like ..)

Is still on my list to do.

Oh thanks for figuring it out! Least I know it's not just me being a moron & not logging in properly!
You could change my user to Amy-Lea if you want, I'd actually prefer it, I know you don;t really like changing people's names on here, but I'm sure people would know it is me! :flower:

Is there away around me logging on with my username? Just thought I'd ask now it was up and running again.

Give me 2 secs and i'll change your username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"