cheap but reliable OPK test??

crystalnjimmy

Hypothyroid/Metform/TTC#1
Reaction score
I need some advice on OPK tests... I have secondary amenorrhea and hypothyroidism and I think I started my first period On my own on December 19th. And if that is the case it has been extremely light and only light pink or brown when I wipe and traces on the pad, but that would make me on a CD 5 today and last night I started taking soy isoflavones of 120 milligrams. Tonight and tomorrow I will take 160 milligrams and then 180 milligrams and then 200 milligrams on cd8. my question is, what are the best but cheapest and reliable OPK test to buy? I have not had a cycle on my own in a couple of years, last cycle was in February because of provera.I am hoping the hypothyroidism medicine is helping me get my cycles back and I am praying that this is actually my first cycle on my own and some a fluke or something else be wrong with me and hopefully I will ovulate andget a be bfp! thank you to all the ladies who will read this and good luck to everyone.. Thank you!!!

I get mine at the Dollar store (Dollarama here in Canada). They cost 1.50$ a test and they work fine. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->