Cheap gift idea for babies 9-12 months

starlight2801

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am wanting to by some gifts for my friends LO's and I was wondering if you had any good ideas about what I could get.

I don't want to spend very much as I have a big family and will be spending most of my Xmas shopping allowance on my daughter, nieces and nephews.

Thought it would be nice to get small gifts though.

What do you think?

Just some plastic things to bang around maybe? My LO is obsessed with "in and out" - putting smaller things into something bigger (like a cardboard box), taking them out, then putting them back in again. Also enjoys things that open and close (and open and close and open and close...haha!).

Just some plastic things to bang around maybe? My LO is obsessed with "in and out" - putting smaller things into something bigger (like a cardboard box), taking them out, then putting them back in again. Also enjoys things that open and close (and open and close and open and close...haha!).

Ryan is also into open and close- he's obsessed with doors at the moment.

My niece will be 9mths at Christmas and I'm getting her a touch & feel version of the gruffalo book. It's only £4.99 on amazon :thumbup:

My Nct friends and I are doing a secret Santa with a budget of £10.
That way we get to buy for each other without spending a fortune. I haven't worked out what to buy yet though

Books, stacking cups, if its a girl a soft dolly or boy car.
Look out in Asda for their 2 for £20 deals and you could get 2 gifts my LO has a truck thing in that deal. Or boots also have 3 for 2 deals

£15 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001W35...de=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B001W35I8I

?

Im getting my friends babies a megabloks truck each (a girl & a boy version). Theyre £8 from most places :)

£15 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001W35...de=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B001W35I8I

?

We have my pal violet - love it. Maia loves it so much I tend to buy everyone Violet or Scout when their baby arrives :)

My Nct friends and I are doing a secret Santa with a budget of £10.
That way we get to buy for each other without spending a fortune. I haven't worked out what to buy yet though

That's a brilliant idea, will discuss that with my friends.

Thankyou all for your ideas so far.
Minties my LO likes putting things in to boxes and taking them out too. She also likes open and close. She has an interactive toy with a lid and she prefers to open and close the lid than play with the things inside, lol

Tomy's Hide and Squeak Eggs are a lovely toy and really good value.
Think we got ours for about £6 and our little girl loves them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->