Cheap high chair at tesco.

ellemonkey

Reaction score
I would buy this if Tesco and Co-op were on talking terms but they are not taking the cards issued by co-op at the mo.

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-2140.aspx

I have the dippy egg version from boots (paid £90grrrr) for my son and its brilliant. Cant go wrong at £27inc del.

I Think that's the one I got from Asda on the last day of the baby event for £15 :D

its not showing me an image for it.....do you think that means its not available in Edinburgh?xx

I would buy this if Tesco and Co-op were on talking terms but they are not taking the cards issued by co-op at the mo.

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-2140.aspx

I have the dippy egg version from boots (paid £90grrrr) for my son and its brilliant. Cant go wrong at £27inc del.

Just thought you might want to know that Tesco do now accept Co-op cards. If you have an electron card just ring Co-op up and ask for a new card and they will automatically send you a debit card as they no longer issue electron cards.

xx

I cant see it, is it the cosatto if you have the dippy egg one? If it is then its a major bargain I paid £80!

yayy i ordered one! wanted one anyway n for that price i phoned my sister who got one too! woohoo! thanks!!! x

I have the visa debit and not the electron, tesco are not taking any co-op cards at the moment and have not done for the last week due to a glitch they cant seem to sort out.

I had about an hours notice that they would not be delivering my groceries on monday and still not processing any today even tried doing it over the phone but no luck.

I have the visa debit and not the electron, tesco are not taking any co-op cards at the moment and have not done for the last week due to a glitch they cant seem to sort out.

I had about an hours notice that they would not be delivering my groceries on monday and still not processing any today even tried doing it over the phone but no luck.

Oh sorry babe didn't realise!! That is really annoying then! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"