Cheap Internet HPTs

Nikki1979

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hi,
Can someone please give me names of reliable cheap internet hpts they have used. I have used a brand before which didn't give me a positive for 2 weeks and since I have thyroid issues, I have to see a doctor as soon as I find out I am pregnant.
Thanks in advance.

I bought 20 from early-pregnancy-tests and when I got down to having a couple left I bought Dollarama (pro-care brand). I got a faint on the Dollarama one- nothing on the EPT. Later that evening I tested positive again on Dollarama and clear blue digital and still negative on EPT ones. Go Dollarama :)

I am particularly fond of New Choice dollar brand at the Dollar Tree...got my earliest results with them....earlier than FRER or CBE or any other I've ever tried.

I got my first faint positives on Wondfo's just 4dp5dt (so 9dpo). Could see nice obvious progression until I tested with a FRER at 13dpo :thumbup:

Got them off ebay, was 10 tests for like $5 and free shipping.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will definitely give them a try. Sorry I posted in the first trimester board when I am not pregnant but i thought since you girls recently got bfps, you might know which ones are good. Congrats and wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->