Cheap Internet Test, Good or Bad?

MsAC

Reaction score
I'm getting to the point were if I'm not pregnant this month, I'm going to have to find a better way to wait, than on having an internal struggle of, if I should test or not.

When I tested early 8, 9 dpo (because I read to many early dpo success stories) I feel like I wasted a test.

So I'm thinking about getting a pack of those cheapo internet tests, so I can test flippantly, and save my Dollar Store, FRER, and Digital's for when I get the elusive faint line.

But are they worth it? Which do you use?

If you don't like them, why?

Please and thank you for all the knowledge.

They've always been good to me :)

£2.50 for 30 off eBay for 'One Step' tests - both opk and hpt have been accurate for me so far and I don't have to feel bad at testing 5 times a day! :haha:

Wah! I didn't realize they were that cheap, I was looking at a pack of 25 for $11.

I'll have to check out the One Step! Thank you!

Internet cheapies caught all three of my pregnancies by 10dpo and showed progression when things were on the right track.

I used surepredict which I bought off amazon and it worked well. Never had false positive or false negative.

I like the wide width one step tests too. Really cheap off eBay. They picked up my bfp at 10/11dpo last time. Just bought a big bag now we're back to TTC, I need to poas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->