Cheap Pregnancy Tests, Amazon

Estesbaby

Reaction score
DH ordered me 50 Wondfo brand pregnancy tests off Amazon. I'm kind of excited because I can test when I want without it costing an arm and a leg, but I'm nervous to because some of the reviews said they got a false positive.

What do you all think? What are your experiences with these tests? I don't know if I could handle a false positive!

I bought cheap pregnancy and ovulation tests off Amazon, I haven't used the pregnancy tests yet but the ovulation tests seem to work spot on. When I was looking there seemed to be different strengths, I think the most sensitive is 10 mlu then there is 20mlu aswell, I think the only difference is how many days before your period is due that you can test with them. If you think there is a risk of a false positive buy a couple of cheapish ones from the shop as back up (Tescos ones I've found are good) and if you ge a positive you can then test with another test as a doube confirmation. The tests I bought had good reviews but I'll likely do the same an if I get a positive will buy a couple of tesco ones so I can have a double check. Figured though if months go by and no positive the at least I'm not spending a fortune on tests.x

Thanks for your feedback! That's probably what I'll do. Thinking about trying the ovulation ones next cycle but hopefully I won't have to. Good to know those work!

I tend to be a peeing on a stick addict lol, so buy loads of Internet cheap tests and they have worked perfectly for me, I tend to have a pack of better quality ones in too and when I get a bfp then use one of those to confirm.

They are excellent as you can test as often as you like, which I do lol

I buy them!!! I have had mixed results with them... My last batch was full of Evaps/lines..... But I will keep buying them because not every batch is that way and I love poas!!!!

I've never had a false positive with Wondfo, and I've used them for over a year. You can always buy the combo pack of 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs for pretty cheap. I'm actually about to buy more lol.

Thanks girls! I definitely plan on buying some first responses or clearblue digitals as a back up for a positive. I am 5dpo today and I already wanna start testing even though I know it's ridiculous!

Thanks girls! I definitely plan on buying some first responses or clearblue digitals as a back up for a positive. I am 5dpo today and I already wanna start testing even though I know it's ridiculous!

Shoot...you have 50 tests!!! I totally would. Lol

Haha I will in morning I'm sure of it! I haven't been a poas addict yet, but those 50 tests will make me one!

Oh I am horrible!!!! I went thru about 5 tests in one day last cycle because of some Evaps I was having. Lol!

Oh wow! Haha up until now I wasn't allowed to test until like the day before AF was due (DHs rule, trying to sve money) but I'm so glad I have these now!

I go to the dollar store and buy a handful of the cheap-o HPTs but have to hide them from DH... :-#

I got an early 11dpo bro with my dd on amazon cheapie s. just check for the mui? it's the sensitivity level, just so u know when they might pick I up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->