• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

cheapest & best pull-ups to use?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get good but cheap pull-ups? my son is basically potty trained but still put a nappy on him at night so he doesn't have an accident he's only been potty trained for about 1-2months, anyways anyone got any good tips or know any good offers?

thanks x

I've tried Pampers, Huggies and Tesco and found Tesco to be the best out of these. I've not tried the Asda ones but I think the normal Asda nappies are great so I'm sure the pull ups will be good too.
x

I personally found the best to be Huggies (and yet i hated their nappies!) We have bought the Pampers ones when they on offer but they always leak! Huggies Pull Ups are on offer in Morrisons just now, 3 packs for £10 (usually £5.50 each)

thanks hun i in the end bought the huge pack of pull-ups as they were just £4 he has been dry anyways so bearly had to use them lol :D thanks for reply though xx

We used to use the Huggies ones for our niece but we used the Tesco Value ones once when my fiance forgot to bring his wallet with us, I think the pack was only £2.50 or something like that and they were perfectly fine, not like the cheap nappies that rustle, they were soft and she said they're comfy to sleep in, it was just for at night and we had no leaks at all although she often wakes up dry anyway :)

thanks i went for tesco ones but they weren't tesco value cost about £5 or so but they are pretty good and DS has been dry almost every nigh since this post.

I always found the asda ones to be great, and they always seemed to be on 3 packs for £10 as well :thumbup:

thanks will check them out still on the same pack from tesco lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"