Cheapest place to buy Baby Jogger mini city double?

gemini xo

Reaction score
We are going to buy it in the next few days and would like to know the cheapest place? So far the cheapest I've seen is Next for £310.

That's the cheapest place I can see the double for. Boots are doing it for £332.99 with £39.84 worth of points but only works out cheaper if you would use the Boots points.

gemini I am not sure sorry but I wanted to let you know that we were thinking of getting that one but then we measured our front and flat door and the pram is too wide! The only one I can see that is narrow enough is called Mountain Buggy Duet. Sure enough it is a lot more expensive though! :( Just wanted to warn you and advise you to measure your door! xxx

gemini I am not sure sorry but I wanted to let you know that we were thinking of getting that one but then we measured our front and flat door and the pram is too wide! The only one I can see that is narrow enough is called Mountain Buggy Duet. Sure enough it is a lot more expensive though! :( Just wanted to warn you and advise you to measure your door! xxx

We are going for the mountain buggy duet for the same reason the jogger won't fit through my front door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->