cheapie dollar store ovulation test question?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello ladies! So I took a ovulation tests today from the dollar store and for the 1st 5 minutes it was clearly negative but as the 10 min Mark approached the line got as dark as the control line. So I wonder, which result should I believe?!

I use the dollar store tests as well. They do say don't read after 10 minutes. But I find they take longer to process anyways. Is this the first one you took or did you take one yesterday? I would say it's your positive. My test line is usually darker then the control line and then I know it's positive.

I use the dollar store tests as well. They do say don't read after 10 minutes. But I find they take longer to process anyways. Is this the first one you took or did you take one yesterday? I would say it's your positive. My test line is usually darker then the control line and then I know it's positive.

Thank you for your reply. :) this is my test. Well was at after though. I didn't get the chance to take it sooner.

Attachments

• 20150114_212832~2.jpg
    20150114_212832~2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 8
Hmm... I use $store OPKs, and the line shows/gets darker within 5 minutes. I personally wouldn't believe anything that is after 10 minutes. When I got a +OPK, the test line appeared way before the control line, which means it was a sure positive. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->