Cheats Never Prosper

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
I caught my OH on a dating website. The same dating website (admittedly) me and him met on.

He swears up and down its old but I looked it up (after I made a big fuss about it) and its magically gone.

He even swore on his dead grandfathers grave but I am no idiot.

Good luc on your journey gals. Ill still be on cause im addicted to this site!

My OH and I were both still on dating websites from years back. And yah, once we realized we still had the accounts, we both deleted them. I just don't see how that automatically means he's cheating? Maybe he went on to delete it?

I don't know the whole story, obviously, but I wouldn't say that him being on it means he is definitely cheating :) Good luck!

We had gotten into a fight, and right after the fight that profile said "online now". Also, his profile picture was a picture he took a few months back when we went out to eat with his family. I think thanksgiving.

Oh, okay. Well that is a bit more convincing that he is on there looking about. Hopefully not :/

And to top it off, our fertilaid supplements arrived at his house last night and im about to ovulate. What joy

So sorry to hear you're going through that....how awful when you were TTC :( Do you think you'll work things out?

I offered for him to talk on ths phone and explain. Well a lot of good that did. He bought a tablet for me for Christmas and is trying to make me give it back. But I refuse to give it back until he gives the play station 3 I bought him back. I felt it was only fair.

Since he wants to play childish games like that

I would give him some time to breathe and just don't talk to him i know it's easier said than done but it gives you both time to calm down. maybe you guys don't need to be ttc if he's going to be childish like that. Is he going to expect you to give him his sperm back too?

He finally did calm down and started trying to be lovey dovey and all that. Hinting about valentines day, etc. I dunno what has got into him lately. I eventually jusy had to tell him to grow a pair and listen. Or I was packing my stuff and going to my home state.

Hopefully things will work could be the stress of ttc

I try not to lay that much stress on him about it. I let him decide what he wants. He said he wants to be a daddy so bad. But im keeping my guards up for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->