*Check Out My EVIL Evap. Line* Update.. Af Came.

Ohh hun, theres nothing to stress about you have a bfp..Many congratulations hun xx

Aww that looks like a positive sweetness!!! I think you just got your Bfp that you've been trying for!!! Wooohoo you should be over the moon right now! :p

Aww that looks like a positive sweetness!!! I think you just got your Bfp that you've been trying for!!! Wooohoo you should be over the moon right now! :p

I am too scared to be over the moon! I do honestly think its an evap line, as the lines turned up after the 10 minute time alloted. But thanksyou anyway

i think it's :bfp: try another test (pink dye) for sure.... and update us...

i think it's :bfp: try another test (pink dye) for sure.... and update us...

Yes i will update as soon as i know. Hopefully be going to docs tomorrow or Friday as well.
Im just too scared to be told i'm not. Am really hoping i am!!

*UPDATE*
I have been to the doctors today and got a BFN?!
What should i do?.

*UPDATE*
What should i do?.

Was it a blood test or a urine test? (Maybe if it was a urine test it could have been wrong?) I'd do some more hpt's if af doesn't start and go from there.

Sorry for the disappointing neg test. I know how upsetting that is. (been through the same thing...still kind of going through it). :hugs:

*UPDATE*
What should i do?.

Was it a blood test or a urine test? (Maybe if it was a urine test it could have been wrong?) I'd do some more hpt's if af doesn't start and go from there.

Sorry for the disappointing neg test. I know how upsetting that is. (been through the same thing...still kind of going through it). :hugs:

It was a urine test, but hes spoken to be about drinking and smoking and folic acid. How long would a hpt take to show a positive for deffinate.
Silly cleablue in a way giving me false hope!! x

when i was preganat with my dd i done a frer but it was sooo faint i didnt believe it so asked gp to do a test urine test there was negative but ii was convinced went to superdrug bought a cheap own brand and it came up clearly positive so dnt worry too much about gp tests there not reliable hun get another test or a clearblure digi

when i was preganat with my dd i done a frer but it was sooo faint i didnt believe it so asked gp to do a test urine test there was negative but ii was convinced went to superdrug bought a cheap own brand and it came up clearly positive so dnt worry too much about gp tests there not reliable hun get another test or a clearblure digi

I am going to leave it the 2 weeks hes suggested and take another one. And will take a digi. Clearblue evaps are hearbreaking!!

I don't trust those blue dye ones. Get a red dye one.

Hello! I am sorry you are experiencing the Blue Dye problem! But, we have all been through this! You may be really early in pregnancy sweetie that the pee tests aren't picking up the hCG yet!! Don't give up! Here is my test and yes it is a +!!!

I really hope that this isn't an evap line, i know it came up after the time, but i have never yet had an evap line with cleablue before, which is what got me thinking and i got my hopes up, and it doesn't even seem that i am pregnant, i am absolutely gutted!!! has anyone had evap lines that look like mine? i suppose my heart is still hoping i can be pregnant!
am pretty upset!

Hope this is it for u chicken x x x x fx 4 u lov caz

Hi Amy,

Sorry to hear about the confusion with your tests, they are really strong for evaps aren't they. Anyway I just hope you feel better hun, any news on AF arriving for you?
x x

Hi Amy,

Sorry to hear about the confusion with your tests, they are really strong for evaps aren't they. Anyway I just hope you feel better hun, any news on AF arriving for you?
x x

YES!! They are horrible evap lines. Such a heartbreaker. And yeah period came, was only 3 days long though. get to start trying again now though :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->