• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Check out this horrid evap! Double Dye experiment pg. 8/9

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
Walmart $0.88 First Signal test.

15 hours later and 7 dpo :haha: thankfully.
I know, I know...throw them away, don't look, blah blah lol but we've all done it. I've got some others coming but it's feeding my addiction :laugh2: Seriously ladies, throw these away after 10 minutes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 152
Oh yeah...and the invert :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 68
Those tests - and dollar tree- always reliably showed for me before FRER. Have had issues with both all around - but with DD I found them the most reliable

Today's test looks the same. Wth? Lol this is about 6 hours after testing with SMU. I know I should stop 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 90
Following to see more tests because I think you might be pregnant. Good luck!

I swear you've got a hint of something going on there. How sure are you that you aren't actually pregnant???

Not sure at all. Just super early! That's why I'm laughing it off! I'm trying like hell! Lol

Not sure at all. Just super early! That's why I'm laughing it off! I'm trying like hell! Lol

Well girl that sure looks promising!! I swear those tests were always much more reliable for me. Like if it was negative there was no weird shadowy mystery line like the FRER had. Wishing you the very best of luck then!!!!!! I think this is a great sign!!!!! Are you planning on testing with other brands soon?

Trying to hold off and not get my hopes up. I have some SurePredict coming Tuesday so I'm just trying to wait it out. I have one more of these ill do tomorrow till strips come. I refuse to spend money in a FRER until further on!

Good luck!!! FX!!!!!! (You're so patient! I'd be peeing on everything in sight :haha:)

girl that's no evap...... i think you may have something growing in your belly! good luck

That's a very solid line for an Evap. Fx it's the start of your bfp xx

That does look like the start of a BFP!

Lol I just woke up and FMU sucks for me! I've got one of those tests left then I have some strips coming in the jail tomorrow. I'll take the last one of these in a couple hours. You ladies are so positive. Thank you.

I am getting a hint of something there. I won't consider them evaps because, I did mistake of thinking it's evaps until the line was solid at 11dpo. But, only thing worrying me is it's early! but who knows.

It's insanely early. I took the other but on a one hour hold. I'm thinking about running and grabbing a FRER but even at 9dpo it may not give me an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"