Checking cerix

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
I've been checking my cervix since cd 9 and for four days my cervix was pretty soft about as soft as my lip. But todat my cervix is as hard as my nose tip. But I don't think I've ovulated yet. I havn't had a positive opk and they're been pretty light. I'm hoping I've ovulated and the opks are inocorrect. Because if I havn't ovulated yet and my cervix it getting hard I don't want my ovualation to be delayed.

Wish I could be of more help, but the cervix changes so frequently that it's hard to tell exactly what is happening with it, for me anyways, Mine will turn very very soft and high when I O, it will be soft before then at times (and firm) but never quite as soft as when I actually ovulate.

Hmm I guess I'll just have to learn my cervix more. Then maybe I'll understand it's madness a little more.

If it makes you feel any better, when I first started this insanity I noticed mine did that too (and it confused me), but during and just before ovulation I could almost stick my finger in the opening (yes, yes, TMI) and it felt almost mushy, like a sponge. There's a difference in the two feelings.

When it closed and dropped afterward, it was like a BRICK in comparison. I definitely could tell the difference.

thanks for the reply. I was wondering if I ovulated today since my temp dropped alot. But I thought your cervix got hard after your temp rises. And I have no where close to a positive opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->