Checking CM with toilet paper? Or finger?

Mintastic

Reaction score
Just curious.
I keep seeing references on fertility friend and the like to being able to check cm by wiping with toilet paper.
This would not be possible for me. I don't know if it is anatomy or what but even if there is a lot going on up there - it stays up there.

So take the poll - do you check cm with toilet paper, your finger, or some other mysterious way? If it is some other way please post how in the comments. Thanks!

Keep voting ladies! Really curious if any one actually checks with toilet paper.

I do, I find if I have watery or EWCM it always shows on the paper :)

Yer I find if I have EWCM or watery it always shows on paper. I have tested with my finger as well and get more that way but the same as the toilet roll xx

I'v never checked with finger but check toilet paper & see ewcm on there

I always check with my finger, I find I get a better idea of what cm I have when I do that.

I wonder if I don't have enough ewcm then if it doesn't show on the paper. I guess watery does for me but that's the only one. I wouldn't be able to I'd lotiony or sticky that way either. Do some of you who use paper only track when you see watery or ewcm and don't keep an eye on it the rest of the month?

It varies for me. When I wasn't TTC, I noticed ewcm on the paper and even on my undies. But now, I'm using my finger.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/wishers/Pixels/tink3.gif​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->