Checking CP... Question???

superp123

Super Auntie to 3 + 1
Reaction score
I've been checking my CP for four cycles and last cycle it didn't match my OPK results or my CM. Its a few days early to know for sure but this cycle it seems to be doing the same thing!!! I had EWCM earlier this evening, my OPK is getting darker and my cervix got lower and firmer. Just what is going on here? Also, read on FF that it can move through out the day and that you should check it at the same time each day. I check at night, always have. Should I switch to mornings? I dunno, I'm almost ready to just say forget it. LOL Is checking my cervix even worth the trouble, is it reliable?
Anyone???
P

i have read about 11am is the best to check cp and about 2pm cm good luck

Thanks hun. I'll have to try switching times, and then compare. Oooo I love a good science experiment. LOL
Thanks again.
P

I check mine in the morning - in the shower seems to be the most convenient time!
This is my first month monitoring CP and it did seem to correspond with CM and roughly for when I thought I would ovulate. It's acting a wee bit weird now as it has remained high, but is now hard (it had gone soft around O). I thought it was supposed to drop after O???

Good luck!
V

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back