checking CP

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
I dont normally check my Cm or CP but i thought why not this cycle! I understand the basics of both. HSO=O. EWCM=o. :thumbup:

but i get sort of confused on the rest.

I sit on the toilet to check my CP at around 7pm. I feel like its always high? For soft/hard i judge by " does it feel like my nose or my lips?". I can never tell open or closed.

I know what im feeling for, i just always feel like im shoving my finger way up there. lol. :blush:

As far as how high it iseems I've heard if you go up to 2 knuckles it is medium high and if it is 3 knuckles it is high....as far as hard vs soft you're correct....soft like lips and hard like nose

Can I piggy back this and ask a question about cervical mucus? LOL
I just went to the bathroom and wiped and I had a huge gob of ewcm (tmi I know). But when I checked my cervix I had thick cm but it wasn't exactly egg whites. Does the stuff on my toilet paper count as ewcm. I am due to ovulate in the next couple days so I am expecting egg whites.

It can take a couple cycles to really get the hang of it!

I consider it low if I can easily feel it, medium if I have to reach a little but can still feel it, and high if I struggle to even be able to touch it.

Soft for me is squishy like lips, firm is like nose

When open I can feel a circular opening its very obvious, when it's closed it feels like lips being pursed shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->