Cheeky Swines!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by snettyb, Oct 29, 2008.

1. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

Ive been off work for weeks with M/S and went back today only to be told that i look 5 month gone, then my boss asked are you sure its not just fat, have you really been throwing up and ill while you've been off work? The cheeky cow! I have only put 4lb on in 13 weeks, i thought that was good going and now i'm being told i'm fat and that i've been faking sickness Grrrrrrr

Rant over ladies, thanx for reading

P.s hope your all well xx

2. spicysugar

spicysugar Well-Known Member

honestly somne people can be so horrid was she fat by any chance or was she a skinny freak who defo wont eat rofl i would ask her if she could hold your hair when you feel sick lol ignore them they obviously dont have enough confidance if they are putting you down. Hugs:

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Thats cheeky! would have given some of my hormones to them. Should maybe answer your boss back and ask her is she sure she isnt pregnant! bet she wont like that if she is not.

4. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

Grrrr ignore her!

I had the same with my boss and was told I was letting the team down and it would be a long pregnancy and sick time if I took time off every time I felt a bit sick!! She then refered me to occupational health, which is in a few weeks. So unless they can come up with sure fire way to stop my morning sickness they can go sod off!

SO long as you and baby are ok thats all that counts...they dont care!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

5. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

After you've punched her in the face.... It's against the law to hassle a pregnant woman (I'm sure it's put more eloquently than that somewhere) so if you get more of these comments I would report her.

6. snettyb

well spiceysugar i'm usually not the type of person to comment on other peoples appearence but my boss is far from skinny and looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp lol and is a miserable moooooo too, she can kiss my ever growing butt for all i care tee hee that felt good to get off my chest xx

7. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

what a horrid cow bag hun i would have said ere fuck off hope you ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hugs:

8. nkbapbt

nkbapbt Double Preemie Momma

Ignore her. People have all sorts of opinions I have found out since getting pregnant...most are good..some are bad!

*hugs*

9. snettyb

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear i nearly peed myself when i read this!! Coz its exactly what i thought. She tried to show me up again later in the afternoon and i was so blunt with her that all the lasses cringed in the office and you could hear them trying not to laugh. I really hate her like, i'm so not goin back after mat leave. I'm a fiery cow at the best of times so she best not to be messin with preggo netty ha ha xxxx

10. spicysugar

spicysugar Well-Known Member

i take it your slimmer than her its pure green eyed monster i agree with faerie punch her then report her ok maybe not the first one but defo the second :happydance: