cheer us all up :)

AJbabybump

TTC AJ x
Reaction score
how are you going to tell oh that you are pregnant?
i read in another post about putting a bun in the oven, or notes with rhymes and quizes then leading to the pregnancy test!
i then thought of finding out where he was working that day from hus boss and suprisinghim by turning up without him knowing!
what are you planning on doing?!!
i know ill end up just phoning him and giving it away because i will be that exited and want to tell somebody!!

My oh is away with work a lot, like ATM, I would take a pic of the bfp and email it to him!

If he was home I would probably just scream so loudly he would hear :)

haha!! thats a good idea! my oh hasnt read his e-mails for a year- so i think i would have given birth by the time he got it!!

My OH was with me when i did the test but we shall hopefuly be announcing it to friends and family at his 30th birthday meal in around 6 weeks time :)

Last time around got so excited to se a line that my mum who we were living with at the time rn into the loo. She found out a whole 11 hours before my OH! oops

thats nice your keeping it quiet for a few more weeks! i cant keep much to myself though,, well, not something as beautiful as finding out when im pregnant!!x

I found two books I'm going to buy: one's called MY BOYS CAN SWIM!: THE OFFICIAL GUY'S GUIDE TO PREGNANCY (I lie NOT!) and the other one is WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE WIFE'S EXPANDING: A REASSURING MONTH BY MONTH GUIDE FOR THE FATHER-TO-BE, WHETHER HE WANTS ADVICE OR NOT.

(We both like researching the answers, so I thought this would be appropriate.)

How I tell him will involve some nonchalant and unexpected handing over of the books but I'm not quite sure how I'll do it yet.

I found two books I'm going to buy: one's called MY BOYS CAN SWIM!: THE OFFICIAL GUY'S GUIDE TO PREGNANCY (I lie NOT!) and the other one is WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE WIFE'S EXPANDING: A REASSURING MONTH BY MONTH GUIDE FOR THE FATHER-TO-BE, WHETHER HE WANTS ADVICE OR NOT.

(We both like researching the answers, so I thought this would be appropriate.)

How I tell him will involve some nonchalant and unexpected handing over of the books but I'm not quite sure how I'll do it yet.

I Love the names of these books!! Awsome idea!!

X x

im hoping to be able to tell OH on fathers day. i want to get a happy fathers day card from the 'bump' and i have a pair of baby socks and a hat that says i love daddy. would love to hear some more ideas though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->