Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
Figured I might as well start this now. AF should be here within the next couple of days. This worked great last year, with many in our group getting their BFPs. Some of us however, weren't so lucky.

A little about myself - I'm 25, born and bred in Canada. DH and I married a year and a half ago, and this upcoming cycle will be cycle 19 for us TTC. We had a failed IVF back in September, and are currently trying our best to lose weight (both of us were considered obese on the BMI scale when we first started) to get into a healthy range before moving on to an FET. We've got two frozen blastocysts, but we're hoping we won't have to use them and get our BFP naturally after losing weight.

Once (not if!) you get your BFP, I can update the list below! GL ladies and babydust to all!

abennion - :angel: x2 - January, February
Sheece - :angel:
Zoe2010 - :coffee:
MissN8 - :coffee:
Ilex88 - :coffee:
Dancingnurse2 - :bfp:
TTCequestrian - :coffee:
babylights - :coffee:
Whimsical88 - :bfp:
carolinalocs - :coffee:
LOVEdancer - :coffee:
BSN2MOM - :coffee:
smurphy90 - :coffee:
swedengirl - :bfp:
Francoisbaby - :bfp:
HopefulB - :coffee:
jwilly - :coffee:
Fluffycookie - :bfp:
Sasha92 - :bfp:
steph1607 - :coffee:

Wah 2017 :(

This will be our year!!

I guess I'll update my story too - We have been trying for bang on a year now (I'm only on cycle 9 however, long cycles with late ovulation), and had a very early MC in April at 4w1d. Did some further investigations and turns out I have insulin resistant PCOS and possible endometriosis. And a seedling fibroid. None of which they think caused the m/c but it can all increase my chances of one in the future.

Having a Hysteroscopy D & C, & Laparoscopy on January 11 then hoping to take advantage of the supposed fertile period straight after that and get our sticky bfp!

I hope we all have our babies in our arms by Christmas 2017 xx

Hey ladies I'm going to join in as well :) We will start trying for our first in January. Fingers crossed for all of you girls. A little about myself. My name is Jenn and I'm from North Carolina. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 5 1/2 years. We are both 31, and I have been ready for kids for a long time, but my hubby has not. It's taken a while to talk him into it, but now he is on board yay!!

Can I join too? Just come off pill and hoping for a bfp soon. I have been waiting for years for OH to be ready. Fx we all get our bfps soon!

Welcome ladies, you must be so excited to start!

Fingers crossed 2017 is lucky for us all :)

i hope 2017 is our year! been waiting for this for so long. Just think ladies we could have our babies by this time next year if we are blessed. I am in my mid 30s. So is everyone going to be doing OPKS or temping?

As of right now I'm not doing much ( after temping and using OPKs, clomid and a round of IVF, it all kind of drains you) I'm just tracking AF at this point. I know how long my LP is, and roughly when I ovulate. If we don't get a natural BFP by the time I'm in a healthy BMI (for me that's 150lbs) we'll be doing an FET with one of our remaining embryos.

Hi all! I'm on cycle 2 of TTC. Got married earlier this year, and had implanon removed in October. Currently in the TWW and keeping my fingers crossed, but have plans for more healthy eating and exercising in 2017 whatever the outcome.

Best of luck to everyone! x

MissN8 - I'm temping and checking CM but not doing OPK's. They never seem to work properly for me. Apparently they are useless for people with PCOS.

We have stopped TTC now until my Laparoscopy on the 11th Jan. Feels strange! I had a couple of false temp rises and i thought I had ovulated early (on time for most people) but according to my chart I still haven't.

Oh well hurry up 2017!

Happy holidays everyone!

I'll be testing tomorrow am providing AF doesn't rear her ugly head tonight. It really would be nice to end the year on an up note. Probably going to see a BFN, but I figure this is the one time of year where I think I'll be okay with it.

Sheece- good luck on the 11th! I'm so hoping that you're BFP will come after your laparoscopy. I'm sorry you didn't end up Oing by your cut off date.

Hey ladies! So I am not going to be temping or anything and I might use OPKs. I think we are just going to go with the flow and see what happens :)

Damn bfn :(

Hope you all had good holidays :) I'm back to work tomorrow but I'll be hardly working ;) I'm just going in in protest because we are shut but they still make us take annual leave if we don't go in. So annoying.

We have our appointment on Monday to transition to IVF after 3 failed IUI. Happy New Year!

Good luck, Dancing!

Happy New Year, everyone! May this be our year!

The start of the new year marks a year since starting to TTC 😓 The only month we did not try was this past cycle because I had a CP the month before. I temp and take prenatals and EPO (EPO only until ovulation) and we try to use pre-seed. I'm on CD 6 now so we're gearing up 😎 Sending baby dust to everyone to make 2017 our year! (Hopefully sooner in 2017 than later!)

Fingers crossed for everyone that this will be our year!

Good luck with moving onto IVF, Dancing. And Equestrian, I hope you're successful quickly now your back to TTC - they do say you're more fertile after a CP, so I hope that shows itself to be true for you very soon.

I'm testing tomorrow, but have pretty much given up on it already as I've had next to no symptoms (I'm not sure bloating counts at this time of year!), so I'm moving on to plans for a healthy 2017 to get my body as ready as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->