Cheesiest Place You Have Ever...

KX

Reaction score
Been on holiday?

All my holidays are to cheesey places, I love it! :D

Magalluf 5 times-I was addicted and love the place soo much! :lol:
Faliraki 3 times-Fantastic weather!
Playa De Las Americas 3 times-Beautiful weather and pubs :D
Albufeira-Quite quiet, but up and coming for clubbing!

So ladies, spill the beans on your cheesey and favourite destinations! :D

ive pnly been abroad once and that was with my dad and that :shock:

Lanza-grotty. Best holiday ever!

Oh, and Skegness :wink:

Yvanne said:
ive pnly been abroad once and that was with my dad and that :shock:

Where did u go? Was it good? :D

Florida, it's the land of the Mouse so full of cheese ;)

i aint beena holiday unless you count a dirty weekend in calander with OH :oops: :oops:

Ugh! Marmaris in Turkey. Awful place. Full of McDonalds and horrible Turkish blokes who shout offensive things at women as they walk past even if they are with a bloke. Full of tacky, fake gifts.

Definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Not my scene at all, I'm more into escaping to anywhere where no-one else is!

See I am the opposite, when I go abroad I like to know I can have my bit "british" if I want it :D

Nothing better falling out a club in Magalluf (Boomerangs or BCM's) and heading down the road to Buger King of KFC...Yummy :D

i'm one of those people who can't go on holidays and sit on the beach getting burnt all day, i like to go out sight seeing or walking.
I've only been abroad twice once to spain and once on a band tour in valkenburg.

other wise its been good ol' england!

I love the norfolk broads, we've been going just about every other yr!! since i was a baby!

iv been magaluf too, we loved it there, it was really clean and nice too which we didn't expect, the beaches were lovely and we went in april so ti wasn't to busy.

See im like hypnorm I like sightseeing and places of beauty, Iget bored on a beach, and would ratcher stay at home than go clubbing. So All my holiday destinations have been to nice interesting places.

Although I went to Lyndos which is on the same Greek island as faleraki, so my flight transfer ment we drove through it does that count? lol

i dont think i could go abroad 1- im scared to go near a plane :oops:
2- i cant stick the miggy heat in Scotland so cant think what i would be like in a different country :oops: and 3- im too scared to go because of all the horror storys of catching food poison :oops: :oops:

I love boating holidays forgot to put that in my post!

Canals and Rivers are brilliant, peace and wildlife and fishing!

hypnorm said:

were planning on going on a canal weekend next year not sure where though any good places you have been?

weestar21 said:
hypnorm said:

were planning on going on a canal weekend next year not sure where though any good places you have been?

I have done 5 canal bboat holidays now, and definatly recomend the llangollen canal for beauty. Plus there arnt to many locks to operate if its just the 2 adults.

If not the Monmouth and Brec Canal is also stunning as it goes through a national park in Wales. it only has about 2 locks and if you wanted to do a long weekend you may be able to cover pretty much the whole length on a one way trip.

it will be me OH and 2 kiddies :lol: im going to show this to OH later when he gets up, i love sight seeing so i think that sounds like the ideal holiday for me :D :D :D

thanks for that hun

xxxxxx

I worked a summer season in San Antonio in Ibiza when I was 19! So not only did I go on holiday to a cheezy clubbing place, but I just didn't come back for 4 months!!! :oops: :lol:

I also love more cultural places, we went to Cyprus on honeymoon, with a 3 day cruise to Egypt while we were there, and it was amazing! I was 2 feet away from the mask of Tutankhamen, and it's a sight I'll never forget. Oh, and the pyraminds - Wow!!!, and the sphynx! :shock:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->