CHEMICAL :-(.*9DPO EVENING WEE. Am I going crazy with so many tests...

Another view...
I'm sure it's chemical surely they would be stronger by now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 33
This is at 20 minutes...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 34
:cry:Or I am goIng crazy? It's hard to pick it up on the phone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 36
You aren't going crazy Hun! Those lines are definitely there! Really hoping you get some answers soon. x

You aren't going crazy Hun! Those lines are definitely there! Really hoping you get some answers soon. x

Surely the lines would be stronger now it's a good 3 days since my first positive I no it's in the afternoon and not a long hold but :(

Can you try a really good hold 4/5 hours with no water? I know it's tough, but I literally had to test when my wee was orange ( sorry tmi) in the beginning or else it was barely there on some tests. I've had chemicals so I honestly totally get what you're going through; it's torture but you still have positives which is a good sign and 3 days' really isn't that long. Try to hold and test at same time so you can get a true comparison. My chemical and MC had way stronger lines than I had this time, but they were negative after 3 days'; I know everyone's different though, but I think you still have time on your side. Lots of love xxx

Check out my thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ve-stories-slow-progression-happy-ending.html

I think everything looks good :thumbup:

I can see them :) you're not crazy!
Hope you see some good progression soon :hugs:

I no not to take any result after the time but it's deffo darker now 2 hours later ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 30
Following.. hoping the best for you girl. The lines are definitely still there

Just wanted to say Good luck hun I know how awful it is when your lines won't darken up in accordance to your expectation and what you know as normal. This happened to me this pregnancy too, I have my fingers crossed for you I hope your next test is darker xo

Another digi today. Not pregnant. Deffo must of been chemical. Still no AF. Will wait for bloods now

Hopefully the bloods show what's going on for you Hun xx

Hope you get some answers from the blood test hun :hugs:

So sorry about the digi :hugs: Good luck with the bloods :hugs: keeping my fingers crossed for you
:dust:

Doesn't sound good does it :( still no AF... How long after a chemical would you expect it to arrive??

With my chemical I started to bleed on 18 DPO which meant the witch was 5-6 days overdue. I got my negative HPT the day before my bleed.

Good luck to you!

Same here, with my cps my hpt was bfn & af showed a few days late.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"