Chemical or not?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a sensitive subject for anyone I'm just in a really awkward position

I need to just know anything about a chemical pregnancy I've looked it up already but still feel unsure.

I got positive tests and a clear blue confirming 1-2 weeks .. and yes I know I should stop testing but I wanted to see progression on lines but they seem to just be getting fainter :cry: not had a fully dark one yet .. or any progression :shrug:

I had pink/brown stuff not much after finding out and then spotting but again barely anything and no pain/cramping .. and have nothing now but all pregnancy symptoms lingering from day to day..

I just feel really alone and scared :( and I know no one can tell me if it is or not until I go to GP which is on the 6th July, I think I'm thinking the worst and I'm dreading my appointment as basically I will know after tests are done :shrug: I just can't see it being good if my tests are not getting better? And I've never had a bleed or anything except with the losses I've had but I had pain with all of them ranging from 6 weeks to 15..

Do you not get pain with a chemical and can you just get a small amount of bleeding/spotting? Unfortunately I think that's what's happened but I just feel a bit negative and alone at the moment.

Any advise would be great

I didn't have any pain with mine, I started with spotting and then it got heavier.

So I would just try not to worry, if you've only had a little bit of spotting and not a full bleed then this can be normal. Not much help I know sorry but it is just a case of waiting it out.

:hugs:

With my chemical i didnt get much pain either just mild cramps i got a faint positive when i was a day late then my period started a week later and i had pretty heavy bleeding for about 2 weeks

Sorry for your losses :hugs:

I've not had heavy bleed/flow just pale spotting which wasn't enough to even use a liner then after that I had tiny amount of red blood but again only spots .. was on/off for 2 days .. I think i need to just relax and wait as best as I can til I see the doctor

Think I will just get a digi tomorrow and do that nearer end of the week I never really used other tests with previous ones I just did 1 then a digi but I think it's more with the bleed it's made me worried more

See with my chemical I was a day late could barley see a line on my test and started bleeding a few days later and it was just like a period.

I've not had pain with my chemicals. With my 2nd chemical, I spotted for 2 days around when AF was due and then 2 weeks later I started bleeding like a period and my tests went negative. I've read that a lot of women spot though and everything is fine. I'd wait a couple days at least and test again and see what happens, but you know, I've also read some women post that their tests never get dark, so really I think blood levels will tell you more. GL

Digi said not pregnant so I think it was a chemical or I had all false positives and symptoms had sickness all morning :cry: I just don't understand feel so distraught .. I'm assuming it's right as being 6 weeks tomorrow a test would show surely ..

Awwww I'm sorry hun!! But I will tell you after my chemical I got pregnant with my now 2 year old son the next month!

So sorry to hear that, good luck for next time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->