Chemical or...?

Holliems

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a quick question about everyone's tests if you continued testing beyond your positive. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days. With my last pregnancy, my test line eventually got darker than the control line. This time around, I'm getting positives as dark as the control but it seems to be stuck. Hasn't gotten lighter and hasn't gotten darker. It's been like this for 4 days. Did this happen to anyone else? I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping they'll check my betas. But I may just end up with a standard exam.

Anyway, did this happen to anyone else? Am I reading too much into nothing?

Perhaps you've just reached the max amount of dye in that particular test.

What kind of tests are you using? Some cheapies are like that.

I took another test today and mine wasnt darker than the control line, about as dark. I am gonna take a digi on saturday and pray i get my 3+ at which point i will stop testing.

Hi Ladies,

I'm 7+2 and I have continued to do IC tests every 2nd day just so I can see that line get darker.

I don't think it got darker until around 6 weeks so don't panic, it will happen eventually! 😊

I took tests daily until I got an ultrasound at 8 weeks. They do reach a point where they stop getting darker. I even had a few of mine get lighter from water intake or whatever. I wouldn't worry unless you are getting lighter and lighter over several days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->