chemical pregnancy and hpt tests...

6footnoodle

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I got a bfp on monday at 11dpo and now for the past 2 days since 14dpo I have noticed a tinge of brown in my cm. I am scared I might be having a chemical pregnancy since AF isn't due until tomorrow. If this were in fact a chemical pregnancy when would the hpt show as negative? I took another test yesterday at 14dpo and it was darker than my test at 11dpo. Advice please.

I wouldnt worry at this point. A little bleeding is very normal in early pregnancy. The only time when it most likely is something wrong, is if its very heavy bleeding along with very painful cramps. And yes the hpt tests would start to turn to negatives. So unless its very heavy bleeding ect you have nothing to worry about at this point.

Thanks I will try to relax. I never had this with my first pregnancy so not sure what to think of it. I will feel better once I pass my AF date this weekend and if there is no bleeding.

Don't worry! Its a good sign your test is darker. Spotting is totally normal. Congratulations!

I wouldn't worry. I had a blighted ovum where the embryo stopped developing at about 5 weeks. Got my bfp only when I was 4 days late and my hpt levels never properly got going. BUT I only started bleeding at 8 weeks and my hpt levels only dropped then. So if you've got a bfp and your line is getting darker (mine didn't really get darker) then relax! Congrats on the bfp btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->