chemical pregnancy or will my baby be ok?

libbymarks198

Reaction score
So 4 days ago I got a faint bp it was very faint but I could see it, I tested again that afternoon and again another faint bfp, next day tested another faint bfp which was a little bit darker, then the next day a bfp faint but more obvious DH could easily see it, then today I tested again and there was still a second line but really faint again like the first day, so I did a digital one and it said not pregnant.

I don't know whats happening it should be dark by now!! I am cycle day 26 so not late yet, but as I was on cycle monitoring I know I o'd early this month so I am 13/14 dpo today, why is the line disapering and not getting darker! I am so upset I thought this was our month, we have been trying for 2.5 years and our due date is our wedding anniversary!!

what should I do I cant get a blood test yet, as if it is a chemical and they can see that I want get anymore funding for fertility treatment as I can "get" pregnant so I want to wait another week or so.

I wouldn't count yourself out just yet as it still is very early hun. I know how hard it is but you should know over the next few days how things will progress. There is the option of a doctors visit but if it will interfere with fertility treatment then I totally understand why you would be hesitant. Realistically there isn't much a doctor can do anyway, and it certainly wouldn't give clear answers straight away. Would take at leat two blood tests to see how things are progressing. Maybe worth just waiting it out for a few days and testing then to see how things go. It's perfectly possible your levels are just rising slowly, it happened to me this pregnancy. Will keep everything crossed for you!

Please dont just rely on the tests. There are sooo many different factors that can influence the result of a test such as urine hcg concentration etc. I understand you are worried, however you are causing yourself more stress by constantly testing. Hcg rises a lot within 48hrs. As for the digital saying not pregnant it means you dont have enough hcg in your system yet for it to detect it. The faint positive means you are most likely just about 3 weeks roughly and most likely just implanted, so a digi will not detect it for a bit longer. I wouldnt give up just yet as im sure everything is fine. You cant judge how a pregnancy is going just by a few faint positives. Give your body enough time to build up the hcg. I say give yourself a week and then test again. That way you will know for sure how its going. You can also request bloods from your dr and they will test every couple of days to see if the hcg is rising normally.

But since you dont want to do bloods yet, they only thing you can do is wait another week and test again. Im sure everything is fine...good luck and lots of prayers.

The tests you are seeing a faint line on are likely more sensitive than the digi test. I think all you can really do is wait a couple of days and test again. I know its hard but you will cause yourself more stress by constantly testing.

I didn't get a faint bfp until 14 dpo, and then by 17 dpo (so 3 days later) I had a decent line. Possibly you are a late implanter.

Fingers crossed for you.

Digis aren't as sensitive. You're very early still hopefully all will be fine if you wait a few days. Good luck xxx

like others have said just test again in a few days time. but if you did ovulate early and are right as u say on 14dpo (how long is your LP? usually? as this doesnt change) you will be due on soon regardless of usual cycle length. so personally id give it a few more days and test again.. (who am i kidding id test everyday :haha: ) and if nothing in a week or so id go to the doctors if your sure you ovulated xx

You're not out until you start bleeding... and by bleeding I don't mean spotting... I mean heavy, like AF. Stay optimistic (I know easier said than done...) and GL!

I'm also very early in my pregnancy (3w4d) and my tests have kind of been all over the place. Got a positive on my digital at 8DPO, and when I took it apart the lines were very bright! But! I'm still getting negatives on FRER, and light positives on ICs. I think there are a number of factors that contribute to the strength of the line, not just hCG--they vary person to person, or so it seems! FX for sticky baby for you! Try and relax, even though easier said than done.

I didn't get a bfp until 18dpo and then it was faint! I'm now 10
Days late for my period and confirmed pregnancy with a digi today! Was getting consistent bfn before 18dpo. Honestly as hard as it is wait a couple of days and I'm sure you'll get positive on all tests xx

I didn't get a bfp until 18dpo and then it was faint! I'm now 10
Days late for my period and confirmed pregnancy with a digi today! Was getting consistent bfn before 18dpo. Honestly as hard as it is wait a couple of days and I'm sure you'll get positive on all tests xx

My tests didn't get consistently dark until I was almost due for AF. I agree that you're not out until she shows up. Wait a few days and test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"