Chemical Pregnancy? Update: Maybe Ectopic???

I think they're progressing a little. I'm stalking. Fxd for good news.

I think they're progressing a little. I'm stalking. Fxd for good news.

I wish I had used the same tests throughout. I got my BFP on 8DPO on ic Wondfo dip sticks. Then I ran out and switched over to FRER. I wonder if wondfo's could be more sensitive? I have a new batch coming in the mail (I was convinced this was a chemical, still not convinced it isn't, and wanted to get my supply for next month!) I will see if they look any darker. Mind you, by then I should hopefully have my blood test results back!

I also wonder if not getting BFP on the digital's had anything to do with me using urine a few hours old, so cooled down. I decided to use warm, fresh urine and finally got my "yes" on the digi FRER. I'm almost curious to buy another digital and try it in the cold to see if it gives me a negative, but I'm too cheap! If they were only $1 I would though :haha:

Anyway, will update in a day or two when I know more. I get my second blood sample drawn tomorrow and will hopefully find out the results from the first...

Really hope it's all positive for you!! Good luck Xxx

I see the progression, laughingduck. I had lines that were like that for a few days too, looked as if they were getting darker but very slowly. I also used opks in addition to hpts to track pregnancy and the opks were stark white negative. Literally overnight I must have gotten a spurt of hormones because my hpt line suddenly became a blazing positive and my opk went to a full blown positive too! Hopefully you find out good news at the doctors tomorrow! Fx

So it appears everything is going well! On thursday my HCG was 33, and 4 days later (yesterday) it was 148. It is supposed to double every 2-3 days so things are looking good :) :happydance:

I think the wondfo's must be super sensitive and picked up hcg at 8!! Digital FRER on the other hand did not pick it up at 33, it did not say yes until Saturday, when it would have been closer to 66 hcg.

Anyway, thanks for the support, and I hope the info helps someone else in a similar position in future!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->