chemical pregnancy with positive hpt

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Hi ladies can anyone share how long they had positive tests after a suspected chemical pregnancy?
My period wasn't due til this weekend but I started bleeding Saturday night
I've since had 2 positive test (with very faint lines)
so period is still 4/5 days from being due. It was quiet heavy for 2 days but easing off now. I also had NO pain or cramps which seems strange.
thanks ladies

Could be implantation bleeding. Xx

I've had such a weird cycle as I ovulated 5 days early so I had what I thought was ib last week but this bleeding was heavy for 2 days so I'm not holding out much hope 😢

Hmm. The fact you had a positive after the bleed, it could be implantion bleeding. I had a chemical in December of 2012 I started bleeding at 5 weeks. I tested the day after bleeding started and tests were negative. Same with last month. Positives and as soon as I started bleeding the following day negative tests.

When I had a chemical last month, I started getting faint positives about 4 days before AF was due. They kept getting more faint, and I started bleeding 1 day after AF would have been due. Tests were negative by second day of bleeding, and I had a pretty normal period. If I hadn't been testing, I wouldn't have known anything was up.

In your case, I'd suggest testing every 2-3 days to see if they're getting lighter or darker since the timing of your bleeding was a little odd.

With both my chemicals the tests went negative days before AF came, I would keep testing and if the tests continue to be positive then it may have been implantation bleed .

Thanks for replying ladies.
I really thought I was prego this month as I had really heavy sore boobs I tested early but it was negative, but I knew it was too early to test as I was only 10dpo.
then had what I though was ib on 11dpo but neg test at 12 dpo. ... so I stopped testing as I thought il just wait and starting bleeding...... I knew it wasn't my period as it was 6 days to early... so I tested 'just to see' and there is definitely a faint pink line.
Maybe it's just a little bit I'd hcg that would have been in my system but I wouldn't have expected any kind of positive before my af was due never mind 6 days before af was due..... going to see my doc in the morning for peace of mind x

Also as I ov early this month it has maybe thrown my af dates a little.... totally confused

This was taken this evening....I starting bleeding on Saturday but it's light now..... any thoughts

Attachments

• 20150825_172602.jpg
    20150825_172602.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 82
Sorry my camera is crap... maybe this pic is clearer

Attachments

• 20150825_174734.jpg
    20150825_174734.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 66
Its a BFP I see it in both pics keep testing over time will tell if your HCG is rising or dropping , if its rising your tests should get darker if its dropping tests should go negative within days or if you can get a beta done this will give you more info then home tests.

So glad you can also see it. I'm Gnna test in the morning and see if it's darker then il see my doctor. I will update this thread incase anyone else is ever in my position x

I see the line. I hope it is your BFP x

when I had an early miscarriage I got a + test until about 1.5 week after af due. could be IB for you FX

Tested again this morning the line is still very faint so I'm losing hope at this stage. I've had to bleeding since yesterday morning, it's all stopped now but was hoping the test woyld have been slightly darker ...... Gnna feel a bit silly going to the doctors now

*Had no bleeding since yesterday so it was 2.5 days of bleeding in total x

I would wait 48 hrs and test again if you haven't had anymore bleeding, as it takes that long for hcg to double and if it was a chemical the line should be fainter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->