Chemical pregnancy??,

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I dont think its looking good, anyone have similar experience.

The middle one was only a 2 hour hold fmu (peed at 4am, up at 6) the last one was much longer

https://s30.postimg.org/azrl7u20x/image.jpg
windows 7 screenshot

They look darker to me congrats! When are you going to the doctor?

I rang him, because I've recently had 2 losses before 6 weeks He said to wait til then.

I don't get why you think it's a chemical? The lines look darker to me, congratulations and good luck. :hugs:

The line took ages to appear and they're not really darkening. 2nd one is only a smudge darker than 1st and the 3rd looks the same as 2nd.
And they are nowhere near as dark as they were with my son :( even my very first bfp was darker and this is 4 days in from my first bfp with this pregnancy. I would be between 3+5 and 4 weeks, I lost one pregnancy in August at 4+2 and one in December at 5+2

Don't stress because this isn't good for keeping baby sticky!

Just try to keep yourself calm & busy.
Just because its not like with your child,
it doesn't mean its not for real this time.

Faint could mean it didn't happen when you expected it too.
Wait and test 2 days later w/FMU it doubles every 48ish hours

If you can get a digital to say your prego those are a 50 so
that would a good sign as well!

I got a digi 1-2 with my chemical anyway so not wasting the $ on them!

Oh really dang! Well just try to stay calm. I know its hard, but stress isn't good!

I'm worried about mc again so I told myself no doctor until 6 weeks also.
Because i'd rather avoid heartache if I can just not no for sure.

I had a lot of early losses to hun and I've got to say I almost went mad comparing test results and doctor test results too! They were never the same and quite frankly I had darker test earlier with my ectopic than I did with my healthy baby girl currently so it goes to show you just never know! Just do what you can and try not to worry which I realize sounds like rubbish but it's true. Take your prenatals and drink lots of water.

Do they know why you had early losses btw? I had low progesterone and that was my culprit. By the time the doctors saw me it was too late for all my losses so I used cream until they prescribed pills. Not sure if that's an issue at all for you but hopefully the will check all your levels when they see you due to your history to make sure you have what you need to carry to term.

Good luck and hoping to see you in first tri!

It seems fmu was the prob!
Tested at lunch today 3 hour hold.

https://s8.postimg.org/gjckiwbtx/image.jpg
screen capture freeware

Now that's a good test, congrats!!! Really hope it sticks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->