Chemical Pregnancy?

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I’m 36 and have twin girls. They are 9. My husband and I are not currently trying to conceive but are not using any prevention methods. Over the last year I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancy’s. I’m not sure if I had any when I was younger as I wasn’t as in tune with my body back then and didn’t test early, but it seems to be happing a lot this year. I got a negative test yesterday morning, followed by a faint positive in the afternoon and darker positive in the evening. Today I had a positive (very faint) and negative. Is this another chemical? Is this because of my age? Anyone have a mix of positive and negative tests and end up with a viable pregnancy? I’m not due for my period for 3 days. Thanks in advance for your replies.

CF378A40-7399-4F67-B452-47D17FE07CFD.jpeg

Good morning. My test was a clear negative today. I don’t see how you go from a positive two days ago to negatives since and have it be viable, even if I am 2-3 days before my period. I guess it was a chemical. My breasts are really sore today so I’m assuming that’s due to my cycle about to start.

Anyone have this same situation and it end up being viable?

Hey darling,

I just wanted to reply to you because I went through this couple months ago.
It was a chemical pregnancy and it really sucked because we had been trying for over 3 years.... And it was our first line.
But don't lose hope... They say you are more fertile after chemical pregnancy and I really believe it's true because I got a really strong positive few days ago (I'm 41).

I’m sorry, I had a chemical pregnancy in August, I had a clear positive on the clear blue digital 2 days before AF was due and 2 days later I started bleeding. We did try again in September and was BFN and now I’m 3 days late and just not sure if I want to test and then start bleeding again.

I’ve taken Ubiquinol this time around to improve egg quality. I got it from Amazon and it’s recommended to be better for those over 35.

Wishing you well x

Hey darling,

I just wanted to reply to you because I went through this couple months ago.
It was a chemical pregnancy and it really sucked because we had been trying for over 3 years.... And it was our first line.
But don't lose hope... They say you are more fertile after chemical pregnancy and I really believe it's true because I got a really strong positive few days ago (I'm 41).
I’m so glad you have a strong positive. Wishing you so much luck with this pregnancy!

I’m sorry, I had a chemical pregnancy in August, I had a clear positive on the clear blue digital 2 days before AF was due and 2 days later I started bleeding. We did try again in September and was BFN and now I’m 3 days late and just not sure if I want to test and then start bleeding again.

I’ve taken Ubiquinol this time around to improve egg quality. I got it from Amazon and it’s recommended to be better for those over 35.

Wishing you well x
I understand not wanting to test. Three days late seems like a good sign. Let me know if you test. Good luck!

I understand not wanting to test. Three days late seems like a good sign. Let me know if you test. Good luck!

I’ve taken the plunge and did the test. It’s a BFP on the digital clear blue, my husband went out so I asked him to get one for me. Fingers crossed this one sticks

I’ve taken the plunge and did the test. It’s a BFP on the digital clear blue, my husband went out so I asked him to get one for me. Fingers crossed this one sticks

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"