Chemical pregnancy?

KoalaBear

Reaction score
I was hoping you girls could help me out and either confirm or ease my concerns. DH and I have been TTC and this month and from 4 dpo I had a few hopeful symptoms. For one, my bbs were SO painful, just brushing against them hurt, I also had constant headaches, which I never have and was feeling nauseus. I took hpt's on 9, 10 and 11 dpo (all BFN) but on 11 dpo, my symptoms suddenly vanished and I started getting cramps instead. The cramps then got so severe on 12 dpo that nothing in this world would help (I usually get cramps when AF comes but they're a pretty dull ache, not so intense that I can't move and am throwing up from the pain) and then, you guessed it, AF (or what I thought was AF) arrived, 2 days early.
I've just woken up 13 dpo and I bled through my tampon in the night. When I'm on my period I rarely even bleed at night, the only other time I have is when I m/c 6 years ago.
Do you think I'm looking into it too much or could I have had a chemical pregnancy?
Thank you for any help you can offer.

x

There is a possibility hon and if so I am so sorry.

If it is, the only good bit of news is that you will go back to normal pretty quick and that this is very very common and does not mean there is anything whatsoever wrong with you.

Could you get to the doctors and ask for a blood test? It will tell if you were pregnant. The doctors like to know if you experience chemical pregnancies because if you have 3 or more, they like to do tests to see if there is anything they can do to help.

Of course this may just be a heavy period - it's up to you whether you want to know for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->