• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chemical Pregnancy

Eve

Reaction score
I know this picture is yellowed... I took the cap off to get a better picture and I am pretty sure the air caused it to do that.. gross but the lines were the same as before I took it off.... this was taken 4 days before AF was supposed to be here. I then went to a doc the day before AF and they did blood work and said it was a chemical pregnancy. Anyone else get lines like this and it turn out BFN?

Attachments

• stuff for sale 040.jpg
    stuff for sale 040.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 175
Chemicals are a pregnancy that did not take. I am sorry hun I had a few of those and they break my heart.

Chemical pregnancies are very super common. The average women who doesn't analyze, stress or becomes addicted to POAS early will never know that one in every two cycles they experience a Chemical Pregnancy.

For us who are TTC and are testing early... we see them happen alot. This is way doctors recommend that you don't test until AF is late. A chemical pregnancy is where the baby didn't stick. Therefore you get AF like regular.

I hope you get a true sticky baby soon! :hugs:

I had one in June... it sux.

I had one as well. It really really sucks. I got my BFP faint line at home - and went to the doctor - and it was BFN. It knocked the wind out of me and stung to hear that. I had my hopes up. All the best - take care.

Yep, I had one last cycle, but my docs said its one of those things, very common, not to worry & try again. I was gutted though :(

:hugs: It does happen a lot. I got so many positive pregnancy tests last cycle... Then the :witch: showed up bang on time :(

I hope you get your true sticky :bfp: soon! :hug: x

I had one last month and it is just so disappointing, sending you a big :hugs:

Thanks Ladies! I am now on CD 24 of 28 today. I took a FRER yesterday and didn't use the FMU and it was a BFN. I am not saying I am trying as I just lost one in Feb. I was 37 weeks and suffered from a placental abruption. My son, Kaleb was born Feb 7th at 4:23pm and passed away Feb 8th around 12:20am. I had an emergency c-section and needed a blood transfusion. Kaleb needed a transfusion and from the lack of oxygen and blood supply he was almost 100% brain dead....

I guess with everything that happened I am scared to say I am actually trying, because I know it will be emotionally draining... I am trying and not... it's complicated.

Thanks Ladies! I am now on CD 24 of 28 today. I took a FRER yesterday and didn't use the FMU and it was a BFN. I am not saying I am trying as I just lost one in Feb. I was 37 weeks and suffered from a placental abruption. My son, Kaleb was born Feb 7th at 4:23pm and passed away Feb 8th around 12:20am. I had an emergency c-section and needed a blood transfusion. Kaleb needed a transfusion and from the lack of oxygen and blood supply he was almost 100% brain dead....

I guess with everything that happened I am scared to say I am actually trying, because I know it will be emotionally draining... I am trying and not... it's complicated.

I am so sorry sweety. I wish the best for you
https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/augp/flowers/028.gif

Sounds like you had a terrible time, I can't imagine what you have been through:hugs::hug:

so sorry to hear about your losses, I wish you much luck for the future :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"