cheri 22 right for anyone?

mizz_jazzie

Reaction score
she said girl and november for me...just wondering what your experiences were? :thumbup:

I got a reading from her in 2007 and she was right about my son who was born in November 2008.

she was right about my daughter. Conceived in April and a girl!
I have another one from her that says Feb and boy, so we shall see!

i got a free reading but still waiting as said i would get pregnant or give birth in june, would be a girl, but would be born overdue which i know wont happen....

I just got a free reading from her saying i would have a boy and she sees july as the birth month, conceive month, or the month i find out in. so we shall see :)

our IUI was cancelled so unlikely we will get pregnant to find out in june x

i mailed her when pregnant and she said the baby would be a girl

I got one by her and she said I would either conceive,find out, or give birth in August to a girl... we shall see =D

we'll tomorrow is last day of june so nothing ah wel

I just got a reading from her....she said she sees me having a boy and predicts september as the month I either conceive,find out Im prego or give birth...
we shall see....

i had a free reading of cherri. she said i would find out or concieve in august with a girl, and ive had 2 other psychics say they think it will be august, but with a boy.

cherri was very helpful. i ost my dad 5 years ago, and i asked her about this, she went into detail about him, and even said he would be there in spirit at my wedding, witha red rose- this is the flower i put into his coffin. very spooky!

she also said that she only makes people pay because she gets so many people asking her for readings now.
only time will tell, but even if she is wrong, shes a lovely lady!

cherri was right about me! She said I would get my bfp in august, snd I found out 8/8/11!! Now she oredicted a girl so we will see!!!

cherri was right about me! She said I would get my bfp in august, snd I found out 8/8/11!! Now she oredicted a girl so we will see!!!

congrats!!! Im in the 2ww now:coffee: got my smiley on my opk on 8/8..so I wont know for a bit longer...fxed!!

Hi girls! Can someone post a link as I'd like to get a reading from cherri22? :)

Happy face... You can google her, I did it this morning! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->