Cheri got back to me :)

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
This is what she said

Hi Jessi,

I am really sorry to hear of your loss.... I can only imagine!!

As far as your daughter, I do think that your baby girl is going to come back, but I really believe that shes going to come back after her brother. The are showing your son related to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They are showing that he is going to love to have anything to do with trains. This is something that is going to be more than a hobbies to him and actually be more of a passion. They are showing that he tends to play with them for hours, even if its just on this train table, making them go around the tracks. They are showing him being around 3 and this is what he is playing with, but makes you put on these stripped overalls and a striped little hat! This is his "train" outfit.

Any shows on tv that is about trains are something that can keep him entertained. I am seeing him as someone who picks up on words easily and people often mistake him for a child that is older than what he really is. I am seeing him good about talking with people. Always being on the level and expecting the same courtesy from other people. He does not like to beat around the bush and is always about just saying whatever is on his mind and how he wants to say it.

When ti comes t career paths, they are showing him actually linked to working in politics. They are showing this being a small town community and him being voted in and runs as the "mayor " (or similar) for many terms. He is good to the people, listens to their concerns and tries his best to help everyone.

When ti comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys of their own

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

I would LOVE feedback on your reading I provided (good or bad) as it helps me strengthen my interpretation skills. If you enjoyed your experience, I would love for you to refer me to your friends and family. My clients are all word of mouth! Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->