Cheri22 Reading - Looking for general opinions?

shirlls

Reaction score
I ordered a pregnancy reading from Cheri 22 over a week ago and got it last night. However since I ordered my reading I found out I am having twins which I didn't think to send her an email and mention this.

My reading involved her talking about one baby. Maybe she is just referring to one of them as doesn't know about the other one as didn't tell her, but (sorry if this sounds bad!) the cynical part of me is thinking if she is psychic, wouldn't she pick up on it being twins?

Then I am also panicking that I might lose one of them as only one was mentioned! :dohh:

Has anyone had a reading from her? And can you tell me what you thought?

Hi,I received mine this mornin,generally the reading is lovely but I can't comment on the dates and sex of baby yet

You would have thought she would have picked up on them both,email her back in a day or two and tell her you've just had a scan and there's two,ask her why she didn't see two

Could be because it's twin and they'll be so alike maybe they are the same sex?

Maybe you are right, I will email her and tell her I am having twins and see what she gets back to me with xx

And wow by the way,having twins is awesome,I always wanted twins!!

And wow by the way,having twins is awesome,I always wanted twins!!

Thanks, I was really shocked as there is no history of twins in the family and I've not had any fertility treatment.

x

I had a conception reading with Cheri for my DS, she got the conception month correct but the sex wrong, this time I found out I was pregnant after I'd ordered a ttc reading, so I switched it to a pregnancy reading, she predicted a girl but I have a strong feeling she's wrong this time too. I guess I'll find out in around 6 weeks!

Ah that's good she got the month correct!!

Congratulations by the way!

I got one that said girl and October, I conceived and October wasn't relevant at all. I then lost that baby and then last October I conceived and I'm expecting a girl!

I must say though, I read tarot and things myself and it's not always that easy to pick up on things. Especially over the Internet. I wouldn't worry too much that she mentioned one.

She told me on two readings that may would be the month I find out or the conception month or the month he will be born

HI Mama how far apart did you order your readings (months, years?) I ordered one three years ago and I bet you she would tell me the same month as the one three years ago :) I believe she is good but maybe can't tell if it will take a lot of years for the really hard cases like me. Her spirits tell her the month end of the story (if that makes sense) most people are in that same year though.

Only a matter of wks but I used different email addresses lol

I just received my reading last night.... this what she said...
They are showing me a BOY coming your way and they relate him to JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
She also had 3-4 more paragraphs about him... So either I conceive this month... I'm due for AF on the 15th... or possibly in September with a June delivery according to her... only time will tell...

IM SOOO ANTSY NOW :dust: :dust: :dust:

We have been trying for over 2 years... This gave me a tidbit of hope!! ill keep yall updated =) and plz keep updating as I would love to see how everyone's turns out :winkwink::winkwink:

Yeah I'll defo update,my af is due about the 11 th,then if that's a no go I've then gotta wait for may delivery lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->