Cherrios/puffs?

B

Burchy314

Hey I was just wondering when everyone started giving their kid cherrios or gerber puffs?

I got some for jayden last night. They say "crawler" on it but Jayden doesn't crawl, she scoots. So when did you guys give it to your LO's and how did you decide they were ready?

Tori has the Parents Choice puffs and she likes them. She doesn't struggle to eat them but she prefers Baby Mum-Mums. :flow:
ETA: Just make sure she's sitting up and you're watching her. :)

Finn started at right about 6 months.

He doesn't crawl, but does just fine.

Probably fiv or six months. She loved them and did just fine. Plus puffs dissolve in their mouth :)

what are puffs? like puffed rice crisps? or chips as you call them?

what are puffs? like puffed rice crisps? or chips as you call them?

More similar to puffed rice crisps. They're like bits of puffed cereal and are flavored of different fruits or vegetables (banana, peach, sweet potato, corn, etc...). They melt in your mouth so theyre a good starter finger food for babies.

ah they have similar ones here too! i get aiden carrot ones.

I started Syri on them a few weeks ago, so basically at six months. She's not crawling either, just scooting but she does fine with both cherrios and puffs.

I think they're equivalent to Organix carrot stix and the like Sam!

ETA: Just seen you have realised this :smug:

Aliyah started having these at around 8months

Like others said, around 6 months. I started her on puffs before cheerios though, cause cheerios don't really dissolve as easily, now I just buy her cheerios because they are a lot cheaper lol.

Alright well then I will be trying them soon. I got apple cinnamon puffs and peach yogurt melts.

im not exactly sure what the puffs are but from experince, my LO was eating lumps and stuff WAY before he crawled!

I want to say I started giving her puffs when she was 6 months old

We use these organix carrot crisps and jaydens had them from about 7 months, still not crawling lol

We use these organix carrot crisps and jaydens had them from about 7 months, still not crawling lol

Just looked at your signature and noticed it says "we are trying concieve" not "we are trying TO concieve" Just figured I would tell you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->