Cheryl Cole on Breastfeeding

Brockie

Reaction score
made me so mad!!!

just reading an interview with her in Closer mag she says

'I want to breastfeed, but I've seen what it can do, so i may have to reconsider'.

Have i missed something?! A. she is not even pregnant! and B. What can it do?! i must have missed the negative side effects of it!!!!

makes me mad people like her who alot of girls probably look up to and she goes and puts something down she knows nothing about?!!!:growlmad:

silly cow, grrrrrrrrrrrr!

I hope she's been mis-quoted but if not......stupid bitch. :devil:

Not really suprised ... she has a foul gob on her

maybe she is refering to the myth of sagging boobs after bf?

still baby comes first and thats a stupid thing to say!

She's probably talking about the (common misconception) that breastfeeding can make your breasts sag. Even though it's pregnancy that's the culprit.

What can it do?! Silly girl. I dont breastfeed anymore but sometimes people like her really should think before they talk! How could she say that..

She's probably talking about the (common misconception) that breastfeeding can make your breasts sag. Even though it's pregnancy that's the culprit.

I was going to say the same! I breastfed but have a friend who didnt and her boobs are now exactly like mine so it probably wouldnt of made a difference if i breastfed or not!

I wonder what Cheryl would do if she got stretch marks and all the rest..

i assuming she means it makes your boobs sag, but what a f*$king stupid thing to say! people will read that and think 'oh i'm not going to breastfeed then'

and i hope someone points out to her that having a baby involves more than just worrying about what your figure will look like after!!!

Her tits will be the least of her worries if she ends up with piles like a bunch of seedless.....:lol:

Her tits will be the least of her worries if she ends up with piles like a bunch of seedless.....:lol:

:rofl:

just reminded me of when i was pushing Fred out (2 whole hours of it!) and my OH told me i had a pile, but not to worry there was only 1 :rofl:

She really is thick and she considers herself a role model??!!!! :shrug:

She is stupid......... :grr: :gun:

All it does for me is make my little boy very happy :cloud9: could not give a stuff if it ruins my boobs, that is what they are there for!!!

no shes not pregnant yet, the article was saying how she was starting to put on weight to prepare her body for a baby, so she has started eating half a raisin as well as a carrot stick a day :rofl:

:rofl: I was mortified when I got a 'pushing' pile, it f***ing killed more than the pushing!! Lets hope she gets one :lol:

no shes not pregnant yet, the article was saying how she was starting to put on weight to prepare her body for a baby, so she has started eating half a raisin as well as a carrot stick a day :rofl:

Hope she turns into a right fattie :devil: he he :munch:

She's preparing to have a baby?? Who with?? I wonder if she's thinking if her tits still look nice after she's given birth then her husband will start to keep it in his pants........

Im still TTC, but was also shocked that she could make such a rash statement based on a load of hear say! Just goes to show what a selfish bitch she is!!!

As for ROLE MODEL.... :rofl:

If promoting having a child in a rocky relationship is a GOOD role model then shes doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->