Cheryl Cole on Breastfeeding

Oh yes, I remember her now. It is really sad that anyone should give a care about what she has to say about anything much less something as important as breastfeeding.

maybe cheryl cole's in WTT?? her tits might sag but her face never will...botox anyone?? bet she had tht daft look on her face when she found out about him slaggin around

;)

Back to the subject of saggy boobs...

And excuse me for being curious ;)

For us that don't know... it's just a myth then?

My mum is 62 and still has good boobs for her age.
She breast fed 3 children, and they didn't go deflated, but they've never been huge.
(I'm clinging to this info, so be gentle with me ;) )

We share the same figure and proportions, although I did get stretchmarks in my teens, around my hips. Mum has no stretch marks. And I see now they say if you get some, you can get lots, and nothing helps?

I'm 2+ stone lighter now, than one random heavy spell - so I figure I've got *some* slack to take up.

I just wonder is it inevitable, can it be reduced/limited, or is it in the lap of the gods? ;)

I think it's genetics but that's not to say if your mum's ok you will be.

BFing doesnt sag your boobs - pregnancy does. My mum hasnt a single stretch mark - I have loads BUT I'm like my Dad's side and my aunties on his side do.

This is my second time BFing although I didnt do as long first time and my boobs have faired pretty well. First time they werent affected at all really - I was a bit younger then though! :lol:

If you have lost weight I'd say that will help - I havent got any new stretchies this time.

:D

If that is actually what she said then all she's doing is promoting the sexualisation of breasts rather than promoting what they are actually there to do.

Money can buy you a lot of things but it can't buy you class. She's a perfect example of this.

I have breatfed three children and my boobs look the same, they just feel a little empty but hey who cares, my husband certainly doesn't and neither do I.

She'll be one of those 'mums' who have a ceserean weeks eary to aviod stretchmarks and get a tummy tuck while she's at it. Few weeks later be smiling on the front cover of OK! claiming it's all down to sensible eating....

people like her in the media need to realise they are a role model and need to think before they speak and take into consideration the impact their opinions have on their fans

tut tut cheryl

That kinda rude! I dont think there are any negative side effects... The only negative I can see is if you have no supprt and a fussy baby that feeds constantly... Because lack of sleep and proper eating can lead to PND... It isnt really thre fualt of breastfeeding though really...

And there are lots of good things!

TBH my boobs didnt sag during pregnancy, they also did not swell or grow at all. They DID get stretchmarks... I DID try and BF in the beginning and my boobs grew huge with engorgement... However, its not to say I wouldnt have become engorged anyway...

Everyone bodies are different... Everyone experiences things differently too...

Her wording could have been a bit better though... and maybe a bit more nutral... No one has to choose to feed their baby either way unless they are comfortable with it.

She's probably talking about the (common misconception) that breastfeeding can make your breasts sag. Even though it's pregnancy that's the culprit.

I was going to say the same! I breastfed but have a friend who didnt and her boobs are now exactly like mine so it probably wouldnt of made a difference if i breastfed or not!

I wonder what Cheryl would do if she got stretch marks and all the rest..

Shes probably got enough money to fix them unfortunately

xxx

well i have nothing to compare to as Freddie is my first baby, my boobs look pretty much as they did before i got pregnant, just a bit bigger! im still feeding so maybe they will change when i stop but they look pretty damn good at the mo and OH agrees!

i think alot of changes like stretchies, boobs etc are down to genes x

oh, and in the same mag just read that Coleen Rooney is planning an elective c-sec as Wayne has a match on her due date :rofl: twat

i assuming she means it makes your boobs sag, but what a f*$king stupid thing to say! people will read that and think 'oh i'm not going to breastfeed then'

and i hope someone points out to her that having a baby involves more than just worrying about what your figure will look like after!!!

I think that 's what she cares about because she's famous so doesn't want her boobies to get saggy
Silly COW !!!:grr:
if she was gonna say something stupid,better shut up !
She should know better what to say, lots of young girls look up at her and this SUCKS !:gun:

Ahhhh....well we'll have to hope that people are googling Cheryl Cole and breastfeeding in the hope that Cheryl Cole gets to see this thread associated with her, breastfeeding and her husband Cashley........:lol:

didn't realize she got a guy :rofl:
he might reconsider :blush:

Wow, a lot of unbridled hatred here...

Yep! :D She's a foul mouthed, crass, racist, vacuous cow. Thank God my 14 yr old doesnt see her as some kind of role mode. God help my youngest if women like her are still touting themselves as role models in the future. :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->