chest fluttering..

kittymarie

TTC #2!
Reaction score
Hey! Random question but...

I'm getting this weird twitchy fluttering/muscle spasm under my right boob?
It happens randomly but when I look down, I can see my chest moving (almost like a rapid heartbeat)

It doesn't hurt or anything but is weirding me out.

Anyone else experience this?

maybe? I don't think I've ever had that... feels fluttery but it's on the other side? It doesn't hurt at all.

Heart palpitations kinda feel like fluttering in the chest (and for me it kinda went upto the throat too) and often took my breath away.

I'd monitor it and if you keep getting it call your GP or mw and get it checked

I had this with my last pregnancy. My husband could put his hand on it and feel it too. Dont know what it was tho, it went away after few weeks.

ah thanks ladies! It just happened a couple times tonight for the first time. I'm not too worried!

its quite common in pregnancy, i get it loads.
if it happens to much just mention it to your doc or mw :)

I would nomally say it's heart palpitations (or I call them heart flutters), but I had them with my first pregnancy (and even when not pregnant) so I know what they feel like and it's usually not on the right side. You'd feel them higher and in the middle. I think it's just a muscle spasm/twitch, and things moving around to make room for baby. Did it go away yet?

Try avoiding sugar, caffeine and salty processed foods. I have megatrouble with heart palps, twinges and the like. All from food, mostly.

I get them but I have bigimeny of the heart so.. Im sure it will go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->