Chewy Vitamins?

Charmed86

Reaction score
Hi all, I feel so silly posting this, after worrying that my morning sickness had vanished at 11wks! Apparently my body was screwing with me & it's actually returned much, much worse. I am throwing up my tablets now though, I think the bulkiness of them is setting me off. Does anyone know of any chewable tablets available in the UK? I have been told to take the vitamins throughout, in fact, I am supposed to take one right now, but I *really* don't want to be sick again. I just took my ranitidine for reflux & that came back up within seconds, along with all of my water. Sigh. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated xx

If you continue to throw up like that esp bringing your water back up see your doc for antisickness meds before you get badly dehydrated. Maybe they can offer you advide for your vitamins. Ive only ever took folic acid as thats all ive been told with my 3 babies.

What vitamins are you taking? I started taking the pregnacare preconception vitamins when we were TTC and they are like bullets! Maybe try chopping them and taking it bit by bit xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->