• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chicco Polly Highchair in Friends Design *Pics Added*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatStorey

Mum to Chloe and Tom :)
Reaction score
Hi all

I am selling Chloe's highchair as we are moving and our new flat has a very small kitchen :cry: So will prob just get a booster seat for one of the dining chairs instead.

Anyhoo.....

Its the Chicco Polly Highchair in Friends design (really cute barnyard animals). It reclines, goes up and down, has a storage basket at the back, tray with removable tray on top. Chloe is modeling it left!!

Its fantastic and I love it :) It is quite large but so comfy for baby and it does fold up.

Its in excellent condition. The only marks are on the straps but they are not too bad. I am going to put them into soak tonight so they may come clean...I can update in the morning. Otherwise its imaculate :thumbup:

If anyone is interested let me know and I can post pics tonight.

The highchair is £79.99 on Kiddicare (cheapest place I can see it) and I am looking for £45 posted or you can collect it for £35.

:flower:

Hmmmm, not sure hun. I would say its pretty unisex as its blue and green with bright coloured animals on. I think it would be ok for a boy :)

Will take some pics now and pop them on shortly.

The straps are still in to soak but so far so good, they are coming up very clean :)

Sorry hun, Its been sold. I forgot to lock the thread!

Thanks though hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"