Chicco polly v happy snack

trish1200

Reaction score
The happy snack highchair is almost half the price of the polly, is the polly much better? I'll start weaning in a few weeks, need to get the chair, but can't decide which one to go for. Money is thight at the moment, so I don't want to spend more unless really worth it. :shrug::thumbup:

The Polly is much better. Lots of people have the Happy Snack but I don't like it at all and am selling mine. Have replaced it with a Stokke Tripp Trapp but looking at the Polly, (which my friend has) it seems better than the Happy Snack. It is an investment to get a great highchair as it should last a long time and certainly for us makes a huge difference to Ruby's eating.

i went to mothercare a few days ago to look at the chairs, there is a difference in the polly and happy snack, the polly has a much more padded seat and looks more suitable for little babies. Eden is nearly 5 months and she looked a lot more supported in the polly

there is a better footrest and tray and the happy snack doesnt go higher n lower.

i do like the big basket under the happy snack tho.

I couldn't tell you the difference but have a look on Ebay. We have a Polly and I love it but couldn't justify the price tag. I managed to find one local on Ebay which was in as new condition and paid £27!

Polly is way better - seat reclines, height adjustable happy snack doesn't. Where you looking at prices?? You can get the polly (cube design) at Kiddicare.com for £79.99 at the mo! xx

I have the Happy Snack but havnt used it yet as MIL has bought it as one of LO's xmas prezzies and it is wrapped up under her tree:dohh:...So not too sure what its like yet xx

I've got the happy snack and found it fine - the seat does recline but it's not height adjustable.

We have the happy snack too and have never had a problem with it. The seat does recline but doesn't adjust for the height. But then you do what we do and pad the seat out with some old towels :thumbup:

Ive got the happy snack and me and my lo get on well with it. I found it really useful that it reclined as my oldest lo didn't sit up until 9 months so I needed it to lay back for him. The fact it doesn't go up in down in height doesn't bother me as its at the right height for my table anyway. The seat is fine, I hadn't looked at the Polly as I couldn't afford it (I just managed to pay for the happy snack with my boots points) so I didn't see the difference in padding between the two.

Happy snack does recline!

Anyway, my friend Helen has the polly, and I have the happy snack. I love both, if I could have afforded the polly I would have had the polly, but the happy snack is perfect for what we use it for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->