Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Has anyone got any nice recipe mixes

:D x

Well I know lol :lol:

Just what - I see loads of different ways I just want simple but nice lol

I would prob just do something like chicken, carrots, potatoes, peas and onions

My mum uses the carcus with left over meat from a roast dinner. Stick it in a large saucepan and boil with carrots, potatoes, pretty much anything you want in it. Emtpy the contents after boiling for about and an hourish. Pick off all the meat and stick it back in the pan with all the other bits. With the drained stock make up some gravy and add to the pan and again simmer gently.

I like it and with a dumping too it's really good.
xx

My mum uses the carcus with left over meat from a roast dinner. Stick it in a large saucepan and boil with carrots, potatoes, pretty much anything you want in it. Emtpy the contents after boiling for about and an hourish. Pick off all the meat and stick it back in the pan with all the other bits. With the drained stock make up some gravy and add to the pan and again simmer gently.

I like it and with a dumping too it's really good.
xx
Using the chicken carcus is a horrible but delicious way of making a chicken stew. My mum used to do it that way and the flavours are amazing.

I've never made a chicken stew, usually beef for me (yum yum) but I would do the chicken carcus thing, add some potatoes, carrots, parsnips, leeks, onions, garlic.. anything really when im making a strew, just throw it all in.:rofl::happydance:

if your gonna do chicken stew just buy a full chicken and boil it in a big pan with the water just covering the chicken do this till the chicken is faling off the bone then take out and check for any bones, strip the chicken and put that back into the pan with carrotts potatoes onion and what ever other veg takes ya fancy :)

yum yum im goin do that, or i make chicken soup, with the carcus, well tasty xxx

mmm chicken stew, I use chicken breasts choped up into decent size chunks and boil them and when there done i chuck them in the slow cooker (Its a godsend!!) add chopped onion Swede carrots patatoes and fill it up with gravey =D i want it now lol o and add some dumplings in to it about 20-30mins before you eat and bung it in a massive yorkshire pud! Gosh im hungry now lol xxxxxxxx

My slow cooker crock pot is the best way to make soups.

Plus it makes the place smell nice :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->