Child friendly honeymoons

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well as you can tell i am after a child friendly honeymoon!!

Neither of our parents will have our children so we can go away on our own so we have to take the children (which i honestly don't mind, but it would be nice for the break)

Anywho i don't want to go abroad...Any ideas?

I was going to go to Disneyland paris but we are going christmas the year after when the kids are old enough to appreciate it.
I suggested Haven sight near Blackpool but Andy is not keen.

I want something the kids will enjoy with lots to do.

Awww Yvonne although you don't mind it would stil be nice you should have your honeymoon to yourself :(

No close friends who would do this for you?

No i don't really!

My mum has always said that to me and my brothers she will never look after 2 childdren at the same time as "she can't cope!!!" She over exagerates and is very lazy, thats her reason, she has no medical or mental reasons not to look after 2.

Andy's mum's house isn't suitable for young children at the mo as it is very cluttered and not decorated etc.

I am secretly a little dissapointed by it but i would also love my children to enjoy the celbration with us (to certain limits obviously :wink: )

Hi.

Haven, Butlins even Pontins all do holidays with activities geared at children.

I have found Norfolk to be good for children i have holidayed along the coast for many years from Searles at Hunstanton << My No1 Choice :D to Great Yarmouth, Cromer, Heacham, Wells, even as far down as Lowerstoft. The area is nice and the big holiday camps have lots of stuff for adults aswell as children. Some do Self catering and others also offer Half board which eases the strain of cooking everyday :D

I'm not sure if i'd be allowed to mention it on the site but there are a few review sites around that will let you know of other's experiences of different places arounf the UK.
PM me if you want links for ideas :D

Sandals have resorts called Beaches which are family friendly. Pretty pricey tho :roll:

We are having the same prob, jamie will be coming on our honeymoon with us too !! we wanted to go to Venice but dont think its all that child friendly !! so dunno really !!

Im sure OHs parents might have him but i dont think i could go a whole week without seeing him !! :(

So sorry hun nt really helped, if you dont fancy abroad then maybe go somewhere like Centre Parks, theres loads to do for kids of all ages and as far as im aware they can stay in the creche bit while you have a nice massage etc ! not entirely sure, thats just what ive heard but ive never been so cant really comment !! so all in all ive not really helped you at all have i !!!!!! lmao :lol:

Centre parks are lovely, there's lots to do (swimming, bike/horse riding/fishing) and restaurants etc. I went to the one near Nottingham but think there's a couple? :)

I was just gonna same the same as everyone else, Kai loves butlins.
We are goin disneyland for our honeymoon :lol:

Definately try centre parcs. The one near Penrith is gorgeous and they do a baby-sitting service so you could get some time to yourself! Its really well place for trips around the lake district aswell. I love it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->