child maintanence

bbyno1

Reaction score
im on benefits and fob works prt time bringing in around 500 p/m but he usually does over time and earns more..
just wondering how much child maintanence he would be paying ruffly?
we are still together and he gives me enough money for the baby anyway but also how do they work it out?do they de duct money from my benefits and he makes it up?x

he pays 10% of his wage after tax and ni for the baby. it used to be your income support was reduced but not now - the money you get from him does not affect the money you get at all.

https://www.cmoptions.org/en/calculator/calculator.asp
:D
i get none for 4 years. booooo

sorry does the money go into my account?or how do they know hes paying it?
also when will this start from?x

sorry does the money go into my account?or how do they know hes paying it?
also when will this start from?x

if its the csa then he can either set up a direct debit into your account every week/month or he can pay them and they give it to you or the automatically take it from his wages and pay it to you.

if you have the first arrangement then you have to call them up and tell them he isnt paying.

he will be liable from when the baby is born but the csa wont actually start calculating how much he has to give you till you contact them. it wont get back dated beyond your initial call to them.

the thing is i feel bad them taking the money directly from him so im trying to long it out as much as possible so he doesnt have to pay it lol
if i dont contact them im just thinking how long they will take untill they find him kinda thing lol x

the thing is i feel bad them taking the money directly from him so im trying to long it out as much as possible so he doesnt have to pay it lol
if i dont contact them im just thinking how long they will take untill they find him kinda thing lol x

unless you contact them they wont do anything hun. dont feel bad - you didnt make this baby alone so you shouldnt have to raise it alone!

aww 10pound in okayish..when you think its 40 a month lol sounds better..
thats what i been taking off my OH but this month he only gave 20..cheek! aha

ooh i thought they always catch up with people and make them pay ..if he stops giving me off hes own back then i may give them a call lol x

Yeah its not bad but i've not seen it yet, lol. I'll believe it when i see it! Yeah they do but because he's at uni for 4 years he doesn't have to pay during that time x

Are u not living with him nemore elle? Im thinking bout going thru CSA cos i dont get regular payment grr xx

he switches between staying at mine and hes mums lol
Aliyah is so bad for sleeping at night and his hours always change at work like this week he is starting at 6.30 meaning he wakes up at 5 ish and by then if he stayed at mine all week he would be the walking dead lol
aww you should do..it cant all be on you only xx

Why would u be taking child main of him if your actually together ?

Wouldn't he just be buying stuff you lo needs anyway ?

ahhhh, me and oh just buy her stuff we need, and for big things like prams, we split it, so whoever's got most can pay for some and stuff (but it's usually me paying for most, but it still would if we got child maintanance) x

Why would u be taking child main of him if your actually together ?

Wouldn't he just be buying stuff you lo needs anyway ?

im not taking it and dont plan too lol im just seeing how child maintenance works because he gives me money monthly and we are together i dont want him paying it x

I thought if your together then your OH doesn't pay child maintenance anyway? :/ I certainly don't ask for it off my OH, we just pay for whatever whenever, mainly OH as I have no income at the moment anyways!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->