child trust fund?

mummy2jack

Reaction score
does this still exist where you get £250 to open a trust fund, if so when do you receiev it? Thanks

No it's £50 now, or it was when Fin was born. I got his cheque through when he was about 6 weeks x

I got Holly's cheque through a couple of weeks ago, but can't decide where to put it or what type of account, its all confusing!

who would i speak to about it? child benefit people?

Mine came through after I got my child benefit I think, when he was about six weeks old, no don't contact child benefit, they are separate.

Child Trust Fund Helpline Number is 0845 302 1470

www.childtrustfund.gov.uk

I opened Archie's the other day and the letter was in my bag, I didn't know it off by heart or anything :haha:

The Child Trust fund comes through automatically once your CB is sorted so no need to contact them. Unless you have your CB and have no CTF!!

It was £50 and I dunno what to do with it :haha:

i best get in touch with them then cos cb was sorted within a couple of weeks of him being born and i have never heard anything bout ctf. Thanks xx how come it dropped so much and when did that happen?

It changed with the government I think! and I think that babies born after jan 2011 don't get anything! though I could be wrong on that...

I got £250 last week, but my daughter was born in July. 6 months I waited :S! But I didn't bother contacting them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->