Childfree after infertility forum

BelleNuit

Reaction score
Hi

There are many women who access bnb for support with infertility. Some women choose to resolve their infertility by living childfree (or childless depending on their preference for term). There are actually very few support groups available for people choosing to live childfree after infertility.

When I was experiencing infertility we resolved it by deciding we wouldn't have children (then we had a whoops... The irony is not lost on me). But when I was going through that transition of trying to decide if childfree was right for me there was a startling lack of support or information available. I also had developed a strong support network on bnb that I felt like I could no longer access if I wasn't ttc or a mother. This made me feel that much more isolated.

I would very much like to see a childfree after infertility forum created for women in this situation. Many of the other childfree forums online do not want members who are childfree after infertility. Truly the needs of these groups are different as one may be grieving and the other is not.

Thanks for considering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->