Children In Need???

dumbo1976

Reaction score
Just wonderd how many of you will be watching tomorrow night??

Do you have any thing special planned??

We have watched every single one since it went on air! It's the onl;y night of the year where we let our eldest whose 9 stay up till he drops eating takeaways and crap!!

This year he did a sponserd bike ride and managed to raise £210 all on his own!!! Hopefully we will be lucky and see his name fly across the bottom of the screen!!!

We are also watching the concert on bbc1 tonight... Children In Need Rock Manchester M.E.N!!!

just watching the children in need manchester show now - I really do not want to see lady gaga's arse ! cover up (wo)man !!!

im watching it now. mr buble was bad, nicole sings better lol

Crap, I forgot it was on tonight. I'll definitely be watching tomorrow, can't wait for the Doctor Who preview.

Im watching the concert now.Michael Buble,James Morrison,Ed Sheeran AND JLS:cloud9:And raising money for an amazing cause.Fantastic.
I always watch Children in Need.Sometimes with a few of the girls round,or just me and OH.I love it :flower:

just watching the children in need manchester show now - I really do not want to see lady gaga's arse ! cover up (wo)man !!!

:rofl:

Guy Garvey and Elbow were amazing! Then switched off for JLS :haha:

I'll donate at work tomorrow :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back