• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Children in Need!

SarahMUMMY

Mummy-to-Riley&Pregnant!
Reaction score
has anyone been watching children in need?

ive cried all the way through, its been so touching again thiss year, its so upsetting to see children with cancer, disabilities, sexually abused, affected by drugs and alcohol :cry:

again this year ive had to help out, everyone at college went in the PJz and onesies..been around all tutors and got them to donate money

would hate to go through these things with my little boy when he gets here as im sure all you girliess would, has anyone else done anything or donated to children in need?

come on ladies try your best :flow::angel:

It really shows you how much we take for granted. :flow:

i watched abit but then turned it off made me cry too much :(
at college people came in dressed up and sold cakes but like a numpty i forgot my purse
did text in to donate for the children in need rocks manchester concert though :)
my old school wouldnt support children in need because it was a catholic school :S never really worked that one out think its sad they wouldnt want to help out those poor kids

I'm on a young mums course and we had a stall outside the market with a tombola and jumble sale and we got over £150 :) and there was only 4 of us and two tutors, it was fun though and felt like i did my bit, it really is a great charity :) and i was crying my eyes out wathing it last night! :cloud9: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"