Children less than a year apart.

tootoo

Mum of 1, expecting a 2nd
Reaction score
I ask, as I'm very new to this forum, and although I am a very active member on another forum and it has a bumps and baby section, I wanted to find a nice place to chat to others mummies and mums-to-be who may be in the same situation/stage as me :thumbup:

I have a (almost) 6 month old baby boy (Seth) who is just a gorgeous little guy, then on the one night after his birth I had a few glasses of wine, I conceived again when he was 8 weeks old. So my children will be 11months apart.:dohh: I do feel petrified at the prospect of raising two children under two at different stages (thats to say, they aren't twins! so will be at different stages of learning). Although we are happy by the news, as I feel babies are wonderful news whatever the situation. I have a wonderful supportive husband and he is over the moon. We think this is the last baby though as we only ever wanted 2, they just came sooner than we thought.

I was hoping to ask if any of you where in a similar situation, how do you feel? how close are your children together? How do you cope?

I had bad PND after giving birth to my little guy, and I think most of it was down to being away from family,we have since moved back home, close to my family, however I'm worried it will come back after baby 2.:nope:

Hello!I'm not in your situation,my 2 will be 18 months apart but there is a thread in the groups section for mummys who are in your situation and I know theres quite a few of them around...xxx

Heres the link to that thread--- https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/142417-back-back-pregnancies-18.html xxx

Hey! Im not in the same situation but my OH and his sister are 1 year and 5 days apart. My MIL did say it was hard, as it is when any new baby comes along, but she wouldnt change a thing! My OH and his sister were best friends growin up and I think thats nice! They dont speak a lot now but thats another story!

I kno thats not a lot of help, sorry! Just wanted to let you kno that my MIL did it and is happy she done it! x x x

you will be totally fine, one good point is you will still totally be in mommy mode. I am planning on getting pg in Feb if all goes well so my LO will be about 21 months when next one is born so i will have 2 under 2. I cant wait.

my two are a year and 17 days apart! it does have its moments, like when they're both cryung cos they're hungry and you've only got 1 pair of hands! and the older one is starting to get a bit jealous cos she doesntt really understand! but its the most rewarding thing i've ever done :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->